General Dentistry Pacifica CA
Your general dentist provides the full range of services needed to achieve and maintain a healthy smile and excellent dental health. Dr. Ryan Henspetter and Dr. Christopher Jen Kin are general dentists in Pacifica, CA. They take general dentistry even further because they offer advanced services like comprehensive implant dentistry and bone grafting that you may not find at other dental practices.
Here are some of the general dental services you can expect to find at Cabrillo Family Dental Care:
- Preventive teeth cleanings and examinations
- Tooth-colored restorations like fillings, crowns, and veneers
- Root canal treatment
- Tooth extraction
- Treatment for gum disease
- Solutions for tooth replacement like dental implants, bridges, and dentures
Protect Your Health with Preventive Dentistry
When you visit your Pacifica dentist every six months for teeth cleanings and checkups, we can help you prevent problems like gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities.
These visits also benefit your overall health and well-being since gum disease has been linked as a contributor to other health concerns like heart disease, diabetes, and even dementia.
Our dentists partner with you to help you make educated decisions about your dental health and the treatment you want for your smile.
Achieve the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Cosmetic dentistry in Pacifica offers many options and dental services to help you achieve your best smile. Whether it’s crooked, missing, or broken teeth that plague your smile, our dentists have the skills and expertise to help you design and achieve the smile of your dreams.
Some of the cosmetic dental services you’ll find at Cabrillo Family Dental Care are:
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Dental crowns
- Tooth implants
- Professional teeth whitening
- Invisible braces with Invisalign
Come and talk with Dr. Henspetter and Dr. Jen Kin about what might be possible for your smile!
Solutions for Dental Fear and Anxiety
We understand that visiting the dentist is not comfortable for every patient, yet we never want fear or anxiety to keep you from taking care of your dental health.
At Cabrillo Family Dental Care, we offer several levels of dental sedation so every patient can feel comfortable getting the dental treatment they need.
- Nitrous oxide – Helps “take the edge off” so you can feel comfortable in the dental chair.
- Oral conscious sedation – A pill is taken before your procedure to help you relax.
- IV sedation – The deepest level of sedation we offer, almost like sleeping through your dental procedures. Dr. Jen Kin is licensed to provide IV sedation at our dental office.
If you feel like you or a loved one might benefit from sedation dentistry in Pacifica, CA, please contact us for more information.
New Patients Are Always Welcome at Cabrillo Family Dental Care
We are always welcoming new patients to our Pacifica dental office, and we would love to meet you! Please call (650) 359-1646 to get started.